Clear criteria. Open to great ideas.
The Quadriga Capital funds invest primarily in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and neighbouring countries.
Key criteria for an investment by the Quadriga Capital funds include:
- Strategically attractive markets with long-term growth prospects, backed by megatrends
- Outstanding market position or the potential to achieve one – based on a distinctive brand, strong corporate culture and sustainable USPs
- Long-term growth prospects due to dedicated expansion and transformation strategies: organic, via acquisitions or through roll-out
- Company values between EUR 30 and 400 million
- Equity capital investments between EUR 20 and 150 million
- Primarily majority stakes, or in exceptional circumstances qualified minority stakes